by dagmar daley
- Red micro-stripe dress is as sheer as sheer can be
- Perfect for the hottest days, as a swim cover-up or with leggings underneath
- Cut and sewn in America
- 100% linen
- Cut and sewn in San Francisco, CA by Dagmar Daley
- In stock and available to ship now
- Free shipping to USA addresses
- Free gift wrap
More from this vendor:
Local does matter. That is what Dagmar Daley believes and why she creates simple and stylish children's clothing, locally made at factories all over the Bay Area. Working out of a converted cottage in the Mission District of San Francisco, she is a stones throw away from many of her production sources.
Daley, who worked in architecture and design prior to starting her children's collection in 2003, describes her line as timeless, both nostalgic and modern, and uses quality fabrics with fine detailing. Her inspiration stems from the pure, natural beauty of children in simpler times.
Made Lokal is impressed that Daley has been committed to supporting local manufacturing services from its inception. We know that producing locally ensures quality and ethical business practices, and we are proud of her efforts.