by dagmar daley
- Louis frock is equally adorable on girls as it is on boys
- Inspired by the pure and natural beauty of children and the imagery of childhood in simpler times
- Timeless design, quality fabric and fine detailing
- Cut and sewn in America
- 100% cotton out of Japanese fabric
- Hand wash cold and line dry
- Cut and sewn by Dagmar Daley in California, USA from Japanese fabric
- In stock and available to ship now
- Free shipping to USA addresses
- Free gift wrap
More from this vendor:
Local does matter. That is what Dagmar Daley believes and why she creates simple and stylish children's clothing, locally made at factories all over the Bay Area. Working out of a converted cottage in the Mission District of San Francisco, she is a stones throw away from many of her production sources.
Daley, who worked in architecture and design prior to starting her children's collection in 2003, describes her line as timeless, both nostalgic and modern, and uses quality fabrics with fine detailing. Her inspiration stems from the pure, natural beauty of children in simpler times.
Made Lokal is impressed that Daley has been committed to supporting local manufacturing services from its inception. We know that producing locally ensures quality and ethical business practices, and we are proud of her efforts.