Larkin's Mosaic Puzzle
- 96 colorful wooden mosaic triangles to put together in never-ending design possibilities
- Design suggestion sheet included
- Individual triangles measure approximately 1.5 inches on short side
- Triangles are in orange, green, red, blue, purple and yellow
- Box is 6.25" long x 5.25" wide x 1" deep
- Not suitable for children under 3
- Made in Vermont, USA
- In stock and available to ship now
- Free shipping to USA addresses
- Free gift wrap available
More about this vendor:
We are proud to be able to offer safe, fair-trade toys to children thanks to Maple Landmark. As a child, Mike Rainville made cribbage boards for the neighborhood kids, which led him to launch the small town toy company in 1979, known today as Maple Landmark.
Nestled in the charming, rustic town of Middlebury, Vermont, Maple Landmark prides itself on 99% of services and materials being locally sourced. This contributes to the creation of jobs and safe working conditions for the locals.
Maple Landmark uses ethical manufacturing practices, ensure product safety, and minimize waste by recycling wood scraps into kindling wood (which is given away for free). Additionally, MapleLandmark continuously gives back to their community, donating free toys to local charities as well as supporting organizations for children with special needs.