by lucky fish
- Gold foil 'mi amor' print on purple burnout tee
- 100% american made materials
- 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon
- Hand screened in brooklyn, USA
- Tee made in USA
- In stock and available to ship now
- Free shipping to USA addresses
- Free gift wrap available
More about this vendor:
Made Lokal proudly features a line of clothing and home furnishings hand-printed in Brooklyn, NY. Jann Cheifitz, founder of Lucky Fish, designs clothing and accessories using perfectly imperfect hand-screen print techniques, with an imagery and color palate inspired by her home country of South Africa.
Lucky Fish, the name originating from an old South African saying, was born in the 1980s in the height of the struggle against Apartheid. Jann custom designs each piece using playful images from nature and culture across the four corners of the earth.
We love the story and passion behind Lucky Fish and are fortunate this company is committed to making locally, and supporting small, independent business and design.