Journey Stud Earrings
- Moonstone over diamond
- Represents the Souls Journey to the Light
- 14K yellow gold
- Set with moonstone and 1mm white ethically sourced diamond
- 85% recycled gold from USA, 10 moonstone from abroad & 5% diamond from Israel
- Designed and handmade in California, USA
- In stock and available to ship now
- Free shipping to USA addresses
- Free gift wrap available
More about the vendor:
Joy meditates prior to sculpting each piece of jewelry she creates, radiating energy into her work so that each piece becomes a little spiritual reminder of strength, empowerment, love and/or guidance.
For the past ten years, Joy has been designing jewelry, and was inspired to develop her own line after taking lost-wax carving classes. She launched COMMUNION - a brand that conveys strength with a touch of feminine elegance, and attempts to capture the beauty and mystery of nature with every piece. Keeping true to its name, COMMUNION is the act of sharing ones thoughts with one another. Joy executes this beautifully and keeps her creative fire burning by connecting each unique design to people and their stories.
Made Lokal appreciates that all of Communion's products are ethically sourced, uses recycled gold for her designs, and hand crafts all her work in California, USA.