- Handmade doll with various skin tones
- Camille has a fair, or light, skin complexion
- Hand stitched face
- Wears a one-of-a-kind stylish dress, hand dyed
- Made in America
- Doll hair is from up-cycled cashmere sweaters sourced from USA
- Body and dress fabrics are made of linen and cotton from India
- Doll insides are made of hypo-allergenic Nature-Fil™ Corn Fiberfill from USA
- Dress painted by Monika Wiechowska, Brooklyn
- May be more suitable for 3+ years old
- Made in new jersey, USA using materials from India and USA
- In stock and available to ship now
- Free shipping to USA addresses
- Free gift wrap available
More about this vendor:
Made Lokal is proud to feature Snuggly Ugly, one-of-a-kind collectibles and soft furnishings for the children’s room, designed for children, and inspired by children.
Founder and designer, Indira Villalobos-Starr, is a Venezuelan-born artist who lives in Brooklyn, NY. Her collection is made from up-cycled cashmere that is both colorful and eco-friendly, and each product is infused with care and individuality. They are handmade items your great-grandma used to buy!
Made Lokal admires the Snuggly Ugly philosophy of incorporating handmade items into our daily lives. This company is a shining example of making locally, reminding us that mass-produced and factory-made products can in no way compare to products produced by hand and made with love.