- Handmade, non-toxic candle
- Featuring notes of cactus flower
- Approximate burn time, 40 hours
- Natural soy wax candle: natural, clean burning
- Created in America
- 100% all natural soy wax
- Free of UV protective additives which may cause yellow tinting
- Each candle is hand poured in a glass container
- Approximately 8 oz
- Store soy candles in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight so as not to discolor
- Handmade in small batches in Ohio, USA
- In stock and available to ship now
- Free shipping to USA addresses
- Free gift wrap available
When burning your candle for the first time, allow approximately one hour of burn time per inch of surface diameter, or until the candle melts from edge to edge of the container. This will set the candle's "memory" and will prolong the total burn time.
Trim the wick to 1/4" before each use.
To get the best scent throw, burn your candle in 2-3 hour increments. If the candle is burning for too long, the wax is getting too hot and the fragrance oil is burning away.